The Mission of the Parrot Heads On The St. Clair is to be a volunteer-run social organization that provides support to not-for-profit humanitarian and environmental causes. We offer a variety of fun activities attractive to people that are interested in the Parrot Head Philosophy.
To carry out this mission, the following objectives are defined:
• To donate financial and volunteer service in a variety of ways in local communities
• To address and support humanitarian, environmental and other worthy causes from local to global levels
• To responsibly and legally provide social interaction opportunities for people who share similar ideals
• To promote the ideals of the network of Parrot Head Clubs
• To uphold guidelines and policies set forth by the national organization and our own Bylaws.
March 15, 2007 marked the official birth date of the Sarnia Chapter of the “Parrot Heads in Paradise Inc.” as the Southernmost Canadian Chapter. The Parrot Heads On The St. Clair club services the Sarnia and Lambton County area and will participate in other nearby area PHIP events as support for those groups. The Parrot Heads On The St Clair is a non-profit organization established to provide a means of interaction for people who love Jimmy Buffett’s (and similar Tropical Rock) music and embrace the tropical lifestyle. The purpose of this organization is to assist and support other non-profit organizations and or individuals in the Sarnia-Lambton area in activities that are charitable and promote the general welfare of the community. The goal of the Parrot Heads on the St Clair is to “Party with a Purpose”.
The Parrot Heads On The St Clair are members of the PHIP parent organization
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our “Estimates & Comments” page to comment and request information or say pretty much anything you want.
Join us….In Pirate speak to “go on the account” use the attached link directly below to access the online form to provide yer articles for membership to the crew or if you are part of the current crew to renew your membership.